PDA

View Full Version : woohoo I'm back

onceagain
06-11-10, 17:23
yeah what a failure I am off the meds pretending life is hunky dory but flip there it is a touch of reality whatever I do I will be a life long member now... woohoo..NOT.

I have sought therapy yep three whole appointments since May... I'm off the meds great..as long as I pretend all is well.... I'm in love ...woohoo doesn't love make all okay.. NOT

I'm fed up and its just getting on top..thanks Nicola for the happy birthday... it was nice...but nice doesn't last long... nor do promises... hope all are well....

Love to Carol, not had internet it got smashed in one of those loving moments..missed you but really wanted to make a go of it all, for my own sake thought this made me worse ....sorry

ElizabethJane
06-11-10, 19:31
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:Hi Sharon welcome back we missed you. just sending you some hugs I'm sorry that things didn't work out as planned. EJ

suzy-sue
06-11-10, 19:55
Welcome back Sharon .:bighug1:Was wondering where you had gone ..Im sorry things didnt work out as you hoped .But you tried and theres no shame in that .Wishing you strength and a brighter tommorow .Luv Sue xx:bighug1:

JT69
07-11-10, 15:47
Hi Sharon,

Welcome back...I wish you better days ahead.

Jo.xx