PDA

View Full Version : help for a mate

leo05
14-03-06, 22:30
hi all

well need your help again as susie needs help as she aint doing to good she has hurt her self today as she has tried bleaching her tattos off and has used a blade to cut her shoulder and i really worried bout her and i know she still thinks you all hate her and she dont want to be here no more but im trying to help her
just need you help to get her well as i know she use to talk to alot of you b4 and now you dont talk
plz plz plz plz help her

lea

Alexandra
14-03-06, 22:35
Leo you need to get Susie to A & E straight away & they will sort it out from there.

Im sure no one hates Susie on here.

Take Care both of you

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Paddington
14-03-06, 22:42
i agree,get her to the hospital[hoope you already gone!I dont know the story here,but i cant see anyone hatin your friend on here!?She needs help thats 4 sure.you be careful too!keep us informed please.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

nomorepanic
14-03-06, 22:42
Leanne

Maybe you can get susie to look on these sites ...
http://www.beatingthebeast.com/forum/

http://forums.healthyplace.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=&C=10

They may be better equipped to help susie than we are.

Just a thought.

Nicola

leo05
14-03-06, 22:44
thanks all
and nic susie just want to know she still has friends on here

nomorepanic
14-03-06, 22:47
Leanne

You know my history with Susie and I can't go there again I am afraid to say - it was a horrid week and I can't repeat it again. Sorry to susie but that is how I feel.

All I can do is offer help where I think she may get it.

Nicola

leo05
14-03-06, 22:59
yeah i know but that is the past now and it is a fresh start for everyone

nomorepanic
14-03-06, 23:07
Leanne

I know - sorry. Of course it is and I would still like to meet Susie sometime and work this through. I am sure we can.

Nicola

leo05
14-03-06, 23:08
thanks susie really need friends at the mo

sal
15-03-06, 09:01
Hi Leanne

We are all here to help her and like you say the past is in the past. But i couldnt like Nic cope with the weeks i was put through with the late night text, accusations flying all around and general abuse.

I am happy to talk to Susie and offer her support as long as appreciates we really dont need a repeat performance to the horrendous week.

Sending her my best wishes.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

leo05
15-03-06, 15:46
hi sal she is diffrent now honest and you have talked to her to so you know she is ok and just needs friends at mo cause she's having a rough time

lea

sal
15-03-06, 22:51
I am not disagreeing with you at all Leanne and i havent got a problem helping her at all. I was just saying i couldnt take all that i had to before as i couldnt cope with the text from here of her husband or seeing you so hurt.

I agree everyone deserves a second chance but im human and will be warey as i went through hell supporting you. I dont regret it i just dont want to see you dragged under for the wrong reasons hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

sal
15-03-06, 23:29
Hi Le

Off to bed just one worry i have and you know whatever i am here for you and sorry i wasnt able to come on line when you texted me. Dont let how well you have done drag you down. I am worried it is and i dont want to see your progress disminished by others. I know you care and i totally understand and respect that but you have to also think of yourself. I am not saying abandon Susie but just want you to remember that you need support and help and you cant focus all your attention on her when you need that help.

Love Sal xx

sal
17-03-06, 00:02
I appreciate why you havent replied but when you text me and i want you to carry on doing that when it gets too rough but i do question if without you supporting Susie you would feel so bad. I will help you all i can but dont want you to take her problems on when you are just starting to cope with your own.

I am by no way critizing you but i just want you to take a step back and look at how you feel and what you need without that added pressure.

I know you are prepared to take her problems on but are you strong enough because what you have been througth this week i dont believe you are hun.

Love Sal xx

leo05
17-03-06, 16:50
hi all,
soz for not keeping you up to date asap but had bad few days
well i eventually go susie to go to the hospital other night cause of what she had done once there we had to wait hour and half just to be seen by doc even though they were not busy :( this was hard as i have fear
but susie helped me as i helped her as she dont like them either but they were not that intersted in her arm at all

lea

Alexandra
18-03-06, 15:16
Hi Leanne

Sorry to hear the hospital were not that helpful, but at least Susie was seen so thats peace of mind for you both. (Im not keen on hospitals either)

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart