PDA

View Full Version : my symptoms

mcpanic
15-03-06, 03:36
this time my symptoms started with weak legs and of course i think i'm dying of some uncurable disease, but then one night i was sleeping only to wake up every hour or so with constant swallowing(very scary) the next day my mouth was constantly salivating this just threw me for a loop. i never new this could be a symptom of anxiety until i came upon this web site. i'm still scared that this might be something serious(scared to go to dr's). anyone ever experience this before? please reply thanks mary

mary stearn

Dan
15-03-06, 10:50
hi mary
welcome to N M P i often have the weak leg thing and at first was convinced it was a indication of something awful now i realise its anxiety although it can still panic me if im not careful and the swallowing thing is mentioned in a recent post in health anxiety about the throat hope it helps
take care
Dan

mcpanic
15-03-06, 14:40
thanks dan, i have had anxiety for so many years (10), but the symptoms always change and throw me for loop. thank you for your reply. i am so glad i found your web site it is very encouraging and helpful. again thanks mary

mary stearn