PDA

View Full Version : Appologies to you wonderful people!

apricot
07-03-04, 14:20
Hi all,

I would like to appologise to all the lovely people here - I haven't felt too good and have been through a lot over the last few weeks, some of it has been very traumatic. I know what has happened has made me stronger:).

I know it is good to share things with others that understand but I needed to just distance, if you can understand? I am feeling a bit stronger now and hope to see and speak to you in chat soon. You wonderful lot!

Take care,

Nikki

Turn 'what ifs' into 'I can' and you will.

sadie
07-03-04, 16:53
Nikki,

There really is no need to apologise to us, we totally understand. When you need us, you know we are always here for you!

I have just read your other post in the 'success' field..so well done and I'm glad that things have improved for you lately.

Keep in touch

sadie

nomorepanic
07-03-04, 18:06
Hi Nikki

Not a problem atall. Matt hasn't been on for a few weeks either - he is not feeling too good.

We are always here when you need us and you know that you can always chat to me on MSN if you need to.

You take care of yourself ok?

Nicola

Lottie32
07-03-04, 18:24
Hi Nikki

Sometimes it's easier to "retreat" I couldn't "face" anybody over Xmas when I was really struggling.

I hope you are feeling a bit better now.

Did that booklet help any? I hope so- it's one less thing to worry about!

Love

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Laurie28
08-03-04, 12:30
Nikki,

Some people prefer to 'talk' when they are very stressed and other prefer to back off- Whatever you decide to do is fine by us. We are here when you want to talk - if you want to talk - no need to apologise

Take Care
Lucky