PDA

View Full Version : Aggro: Is there something in the air?

RichW
08-11-10, 05:46
Hi Folks

Hope you are all safe and well. I have noticed a bit of aggro of late and I'm not sure why all the fuss. People can't always be expected to agree on things but we can agree to disagree, in an amicable manner. It's not cool to see people getting so stressed and worked up on a site that dedicates itself to helping others. Please let's remember why we are here and let's help each other as best we can.

Love your work NMP!

Peace.

Rich

paula lynne
08-11-10, 10:30
Ill 3rd it, must of been something in the water, or maybe a full moon......hhoooowwwwllllllllllll x
Hope everyone has a better day x

suzy-sue
08-11-10, 13:18
Well said Rich ..Trouble is .people mis read what the real issue was ,and took it out of context .Its an easy thing to do if you have certain issues .But its always better to re- read things when you have calmed down .Otherwise you are replying to something you thought was said and not WHAT WAS SAID .Its sad that people cant agree to disagree .Without getting personal .We are all here for the same reasons and should be able to voice an opinion without falling out .Have a good day and I hope Today is a better one for everyone . luv Sue xx

caz1625
08-11-10, 13:19
I'll 4th that :D

Carol xx

valleybear
08-11-10, 13:20
Good point Rich, and I totally agree. A little calmness and kindness goes a very long way on here and is of much greater help ( I think!) than an argument. After all it is right that everyone has an entitlement to their opinions and sometimes no amount of talking will make people change their views...and why should they. Just agree to disagree. Supporting others and receiving support are the two most special things about this forum and I really hope that no one disagrees with that!! :flowers:

mick_uk
08-11-10, 13:20
I'll 7th that :wacko:

bottleblond
08-11-10, 14:24
I'll 8th it lol

Thank you Rich

Lisa
x

Rous
08-11-10, 17:01
I'll 9th it! :shades:

Even tho I saw the post just after Rich made it but I was busy elsewhere. :weep:

Just glad I got in the top ten lol. :yesyes:

KK77
08-11-10, 17:11
10th :D

:ban:

nomorepanic
08-11-10, 17:53
Thanks Rich

We have some lovely people on here and we will get things back on track again

RichW
08-11-10, 22:30
10th :D