PDA

View Full Version : For Admin and Mods

nikk_dolittle
08-11-10, 10:43
I wanted to say a huge thank you to you all.

Despite the hassle you have had. You do a GREAT job. Please dont let anyone drag you down. :mad: I will set the spiders on them!

http://www.commentsyard.com/graphics/hugs/hugs32.gif

Without you all, NMP wouldnt work, there would be webs everywhere! :roflmao:

Look how far people have moved on and only just a few people who try to spoil it for everyone else.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

bottleblond
08-11-10, 10:51
Awwww thank you Nikk
Very much appreciated toots
Love Lisa
xxx
:bighug1:

Vanilla Sky
08-11-10, 11:18
Not the spiders :wacko: eeek !
Thank you Nikk
Love Paige xxxx

:hugs:xx

JaneC
08-11-10, 11:21
Totally agree (although I don't have spiders and my cats are a bit timid tbh).

As I said last night, I know from personal experience that being a mod/admin is no fun at all and those on here have a particularly difficult job given the nature of the forum.

But Nikk is right - those who decide NMP is not for them are a tiny, tiny minority as opposed to the hundreds or thousands of people who are helped by it :yesyes:

mick_uk
08-11-10, 13:00
Absolutely :yesyes:

caz1625
08-11-10, 13:18
Couldn't agree more :D

Carol xx

suzy-sue
08-11-10, 13:21
Well said ..:yesyes:.. Hope today is a better one for you ..Luv Sue xx:hugs:

bottleblond
08-11-10, 14:19
Awww you lovely people. :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

mick_uk
08-11-10, 14:32
....... and Lisa does it all while blind drunk too! Amazing :wacko:

bottleblond
08-11-10, 15:43
:ohmy:

You cheeky young pup.

Now is that bar open yet? :noangel:

xxxxx

nikk_dolittle
08-11-10, 15:45
Sorry Lisa but

http://phys-merger.physik.unibas.ch/~cyrill/fun/bar_closed.jpg

Nigel
08-11-10, 16:05
Aww Nikk...
Thanks for posting that :hugs:

And thanks to everyone else who added their support :grouphug:

...and Nikk, yes. If anyone misbehaves.....
Set the spiders on em! :D

bottleblond
08-11-10, 16:10
Quite right too young Nikk..A bar should never open before 7pm!! :D

2 hrs 51mins to go!! :whistles:

:shades:

nikk_dolittle
08-11-10, 16:14
NMP Bar opens at 6pm! Lisa an hour early for the hassle you've had!

:)
Wil do Nigel, Have plenty to set on them. Only mated a female last night so that will be good!!

xxx

bottleblond
08-11-10, 17:09
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww Nikk pmsl xx

KK77
08-11-10, 17:38
You cheeky swine Mick! You forgot to mention that BB does it blind drunk while ironing and watching X Factor at the same time.

What a gal :emot-dance:

nomorepanic
08-11-10, 17:48
Nikk - thanks for the post. It was a horrid day yesterday and isn't over yet as I received a nasty email that we are looking into still.

Oh the joys :whistles:

suzy-sue
08-11-10, 17:49
DRUNK on the elixir of life I MIGHT ADD ... :winks:.. Sue x

diane07
08-11-10, 17:54
Thanks nikk :hugs:

Its been a long day today, so it was refreshing to read this.

di xx

KK77
08-11-10, 17:58
Nikk - thanks for the post. It was a horrid day yesterday and isn't over yet as I received a nasty email that we are looking into still.

Oh the joys :whistles:

http://digilander.libero.it/faccinewub/w/11/cattivo.gif

Oh yes?

Rous
08-11-10, 18:00
Good Post Nikk. :yesyes:

All the Admins deserve huge hugs! :bighug1:

KK77
08-11-10, 18:06
Hear Hear Agent R!

You all did a fab job.

Although the poison-pen PM has annoyed me cos this is a free site for all and I'm not sure what people expect from it sometimes... So...

http://digilander.libero.it/faccinewub/w/11/cattivo.gif

Rous
08-11-10, 18:13
I kinda expected there would be at least one, some folk just like to have the last word and a message flung on the way out the door is the usual back-stabbing technique and it's quite a common thing, seen it many times on the net.

But I wouldn't let one spoil it for the many. ;)

All the Admins/Mods deserves 'Gold Stars' in my view! :blush:

nomorepanic
08-11-10, 18:20
It was a previously banned member (from 2009) who wanted to have a say lol.

suzy-sue
08-11-10, 18:28
Pffft .. Well we will put it in the pile for bog roll recycling shall we ? with the rest of the cr*p ..:yesyes: sue x

Rous
08-11-10, 18:28
:ohmy:o O (The Cheek of them, shows they still visit the site!)

I do hope that 'bad' email wasn't too nasty tho Nic? :huh:

diane07
08-11-10, 18:30
It was a very nasty email. :mad:

Rous
08-11-10, 18:36
Not fair that, especially from a prior banned member, just reinforces the reason they were banned in the first place in my view. :mad:

[Oh my, I used an angry face again, I very rarely use them! :ohmy:]

caz1625
08-11-10, 18:37
So sorry to hear this...............some people are just plain ignorant.

Some of us appreciate you so don't let the ****s get you down :bighug1:

Carol xx

SueBee
08-11-10, 18:57
Thanks Nikk for posting and for all the nice comments. I'm sure the admin team needed to see this today :hugs:

bottleblond
08-11-10, 19:01
It was worse than nasty. Downright evil :mad:

xxx

Hazel B
08-11-10, 19:05
I agree wholeheartedly with the praise and support, you are all brilliant, please don't let a minority upset you or stop you doing the great work every day.

You are all very much appreciated, the site has been a life-saver for me. I am now on Day 12 without meds and this would not have happened so quickly without all the help, advice, encouragement and wise posts on the site. It helped me understand my condition (anxiety), accept it and then ask my GP for help.

Keep up the great work and don't let bitter/twisted/jealous people get you down.

:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

suzy-sue
08-11-10, 19:14
Look at it this way ..they were banned .This showsthat this was the right thing to do .They obviously felt agrieved by this, to feel the need to resort to such a low level after all this time .It was done to upset and cause more problems .Dont give them the satisfaction of reacting to it .Their opinion isnt one you value or they wouldnt have been banned in the first place . Holding a grudge for this length of time shows what this so called person is made of .They need pittying and the email needs flushing down the drain .With the rest of the toilet fodder . Thats putting it mildly ,as Im on my best behaviour today :winks: sue x:bighug1:

Rous
08-11-10, 19:39
It was worse than nasty. Downright evil :mad:

xxx
What gets me is that they really have no right to even send such an email, they are no longer part of the site, they were banned for a very good reason, so who do they think they are even sending such a thing! :mad:

What goes on on this site is clearly no longer any of their business - they joined, they broke the rules severely enough to get themselves banned - so what happens on this site is none of their concern!!
:mad:o O (The cheek of it!)

As I said before, just shows why they were banned in the first place! :mad:

---

Oh my, so many angry faces from me, how shocking but it has angered me greatly & it takes a lot to do that! :ohmy::blush:

---

All the Admins & Mods deserve great big huge hugs from everyone, no-one can or has the right to say they don't do a grand job!! :bighug1:

weeble40
08-11-10, 20:15
thanks for the post Nikk, and thanks all for all the support, it does mean alot to us all

Emms xxx

PoppyC
08-11-10, 21:02
Nic and Admins
I just wanted to say that I am sorry for my part last night. I should have kept my mouth shut and not joined in.
I do stand by what I said to a certain individual, but looking back, it was like a war zone on here last night, and Nic has done such a good job with this forum, plus the admins, and I feel bad that it wasn't fair on her, with what happened.
I love this site and would hate to see it get ruined and people get put off joining by reading what was going on.
Sorry Nic and Admins xx :flowers:

bottleblond
08-11-10, 21:12
You lot are such lovely people.

Poppy, Last night was a different night hun so don't even give it a second thought.

To each and everyone of you

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

xxxx

jillyb
08-11-10, 22:11
I don't even know what's been going on, must have missed it, but I just want to say that this is a great site and somewhere I can feel less isolated in this misery called anxiety. Thank you to everyone x

RichW
09-11-10, 04:59
Skateboarding anyone?

Thanks for giving us a home guys. Have a wonderful day/ night/ day!

Cheers

Rich