PDA

View Full Version : stomach, back and scared

saintdee
08-11-10, 21:50
hi all

for the last couple of weeks i have suffered with pain in the lower back on the right hand side from where the kidney is into my buttock. i am also suffering with very bloated stomach which feels so so tight and uncomfortable. i use the toilet (number 2 and 1) alot throughout the day and suffer badly from anxiety. i get alot of heartburn and feel very lethargic from the moment i wake up. over hte last couple of years i have put on nearly 3 stone and my diet is not very good at all.

can anyone help me or give me advice what the stomach pain and back may be? and everything else.

thank you.

steven67
09-11-10, 16:11
hi well you must be my twin lol,i have HAD mine ibs , bad back,plies, and last but not least, HEATH ANXIETY,for yrs now, i have had my ibs for 4yrs now,and it does get better , but only when i control my ha, but i still have it, i have found that some foods and drink my guts dont like, my bloating and acid is not so much now ,pain in the back and the groin and my bum ,lol ho god your got to smile LOL ,I HAVE PUT LOADS OF WIEGHT ,what i did do is to detox my guts from blessed herbs [see your doc first please]the next one is a anty para clense ,so i will see how i go with that ,so your not buy your self , have you see your doc if not go and see him ,its sounds like ibs to me it hits u in so many places try not to worry atb steve