PDA

View Full Version : fluoxetine..sweating at night loads :/?

shaggyowen
08-11-10, 23:55
hi iv been put on fluoxetine 20mg daily aand sarted takeing them like 3 weeks ago 2moz since takeing then i havent had a panic attack and my anxiety is much btter already =] touch wood, but iv noticed i sweat loads and it really smells when i sleep when i usealy dont and im not normaly a smells person when i sweat if that makes sence?.. i just wanted to know if this is normal? or if anti-depressants usealy do this :confused:

recoil
09-11-10, 00:01
i get the same thing im on 40mg and ive been sweating realy bad its even worse when im doing something.

shaggyowen
09-11-10, 00:13
mine is when im sleeping :/ when im doing litraly nothing as far as i know lol but yeh i think its that, thats makeing me sweat loads, will just have to ask my doctor when i see him for my review

Restored Rachel
09-11-10, 00:14
I'm on it as well 40mg and i experienced that as well but it gets better I been on it for almost a year now and it has really helped me regardless of the side effects. Hope it gets better for you!!

shaggyowen
09-11-10, 00:18
yeh im not too botherd about it iv just hear that if you sweat loads in your sleep that it 'can' be from other problems but i didnt let that get to me and put it down to the meds so yeh but theyv made me much better just gotta sort out my sleeping problem out now =]