PDA

View Full Version : Panicking about introducing myself!

gaaron
09-11-10, 00:53
Hi I phoned NHS Direct re 'being frightened' etc. I've been on Citalopram for approx 3yrs and have had it reduced to 10mg. I actually started feeling symptoms when it was reduced to 20mg but thought it was just me. But the weirdest or rather the best thing that has happened is that I now know it's anxiety as I always thought it 'was a personality fault' and that I suffered depression. So my wobbly legs, dizziness, fear of driving on motorways, intense 'dislike' of crowds, public transport and having to stay in the house for days 'to recover' ...oh the list could go on has a reason (I've been like that for at least 20yrs). Onward and upwards. I'll 'put pen to paper' at a decent time to ask some questions -as you'll have realized can't sleep either!:)

diane07
09-11-10, 00:56
Hi gaaron

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

sammi
09-11-10, 01:18
Welcome to NMP x

JaneC
09-11-10, 01:23
:welcome:

gaaron
09-11-10, 01:26
Hi, still awake -but putting it to good use by trying to learn how to 'post' etc.:D:emot-sleepyhead:

paulst
09-11-10, 07:54
Hi gaaron :welcome:to NMP.

paula lynne
09-11-10, 09:18
Hi Gaaron, welcome aboard x:welcome:

Vanilla Sky
09-11-10, 20:36
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x