PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my Neurology Referral :-)

crazyhayz
09-11-10, 11:35
Oh well as most people know ive had the most scariest of symptoms recently. Ive especially been worrying about polyneuropathy and MS, as i show pretty much all the symptoms. Im aware that anxiety can too so im just keepiung my fingers crossed. The sudden vertigo spells are getting more frequent, where the floor literally rocks back and forth and up n down, its horrendously scary. Doc checked my reflexes etc, and looked kinda confused at one stage, but im not guna think much into it as il only end up panicking.

She said my swollen lymph nodes that have been there for 6 weeks are not related to any of my other symptoms, so i asked her what it could be and she thinks its probably viral. I mentioned cancer, and she looked at all my blood tests results, she said that my Full Blood Count was absolutley normal, and tried to reassure me that if i had cancer then my white blood cell count would most likely be off the chart. Buit she was so nice coz she could see how worried i was so she said to come back in 2 weeks and request more blood tests to be done then. She didnt think a biopsy was necessary. I just cant helpworrying that all these symptoms ive got is the cancer spreading through my nervous system, and my bone pain is down to it spreading in my bone marrow. LOL. i know i sound ridiculous but all you fellow HA'ers know wot we're like ;)

I just want to feel better :( I even said I just wish i knew what was wrong coz its the not knowing thats driving me crazy. Does anyone else think like that???

Thing is, i had a brain CT scan back in march and it was normal, but this was just checking for any obvious things like tumours or big strokes. Well i know ive not got these, but i also know that MS or any other neurological disease cdoesnt show up on CT's, so i reckon the Neuro will send me for MRI (dont even know how im guna manage laying down inside one of them!!! 60mg diazepam here i come lolllll)

I just get this falling asleep arm all the time (since found out its called Parathesia). I think thats my biggest worry, along with the sudden vertigo, burning and freezing feelings all over my body, and the rushes of adrenalin i get out of nowhere.

So at last i think im guna finally get some answers, although im not building my hopes up!!!!

Ive had a heart scan due to my dizziness, palps, and breathlessnessm, and all was normal. So i know nopw my heart is in perfect shape :) Its funny coz my partner mentioned the sweetner Aspartame to me (and i drink ALOT of diet coke/coke zero) and since i cut out Aspartame, ive not had any palps!) Asdas have started putting No Aspartame on the front of their mfizzy drinks too, and going by the research ive read on it, it causes everything from Palps, dizziness, breasthlesness, panic attacks, head rushes... take note of that people, my palps have disappeared since i cut that out of my diet. Its in loads of sweets and chewing gum too. I always read labels on everything now loll!!

Anyway, so it'll probably be january that il see a Neuro, so guna try my best and stay positive until then x

Crazyhayz xxxxx