PDA

View Full Version : need help

celia davies
09-11-10, 13:03
dont know if i can take much more,i have been the docters but he didnt check me over he said i had indgestion an maybe ibs cause i keep having bad wind,bloating,the runs,feelin sick stomach in knots also just had a baby had blood but dont know if that was piles it does seem 2 get worse wen im due on i have not been anxoius like this for 2 years an now i feel like i cant cope anymore im also having achin in my lympnodes which is scary all over my body neck,underarms, legs middle of arms i feel like im guna have a panic attack thinking iv got bowel cancer and its spreading does any1 have this i need some reassurance i feel like im goin mental again

bronte
09-11-10, 14:25
hi it does sound like ibs i first started with mine when i was pregnant with my daughter and i apparantly pregnancy can start ibs off i still suffer now its worse when im anxious and im due on due to hormone changes thats proberly why you can get it in pregnancy i have all your symptoms and its horible x

bronte
09-11-10, 14:34
hi celia ive been looking through your post and you have had similar symptoms since 2008 so that shows you its defo ibs and nothing serious your symptoms may seem differant or worse but ibs is like that my symptoms change alot please dont worry im certain your stomach issues are ibs and has for your glands anxiety can give you allsorts of aches and pains and weird symptoms x

celia davies
09-11-10, 15:57
i was fine in pregnancy its just i had the blood think that was piles an yh i used 2 have these symptoms before but they went an now they came back i am really anxious again latley as u say thats wats started it tahnku hopfully im calm again now xx

JaneC
09-11-10, 16:05
Hi Celia, I'm sure a lot of people find their anxiety flares up after having a baby :hugs:

I suffer from IBS and have had a couple of bad bouts of it lately, and it does make you feel horrible.

Just look after yourself - I'm sure you'll be ok xx

bronte
09-11-10, 19:23
hi celia mine completely went for months at a time but does come back and ive also had blood i still freak out its something you dont get used to when you know it shouldnt happen x