PDA

View Full Version : Back pain stomach?

dodo
10-11-10, 07:06
Ever since I had a bug a few weeks back now I have been getting a warm pain in my back. It's the left hand side under my ribs, like in line with where my bra band fits. I've been ignoring it but I'm starting to worry about heart issues again or stomach or pancreatic cancer. Does anyone have any experience or have had something similar? Don't have a gallbladder so it's not anything to do with that.

PokerFace
10-11-10, 09:28
I've been told that heart pain isn't felt on the left side at all, it's central pain. I've had a pain like that before except it was like a ripping pain, SO painful it's cuz I was sittin the the computer chair too long =/ It sounds like a posture thing with it being that part of your back. Or, you could be wearing your bra too tight/too long! I remember freakin out really bad about a chest pain til I realise the rib of my bra was pressing on it harder than it should lol :blush: A lot of people get muscle problems in that part of their back though. xx

Clairalou
10-11-10, 13:11
I've just got over a sickness bug and I have the same pain ive been told it's just from the stress of being sick and it should pass in a few weeks but could last up to 6 weeks! I also thought it was my heart but I know my heart is fine after having an ECG a few months ago! Xx

dodo
10-11-10, 13:48
Hmmmm I was not being sick so not sure it would be the same for me. I did wonder about it being just acid or even an ulcer?