PDA

View Full Version : once in a while....

dabrucru
10-11-10, 15:51
hi people.

i m finding this forum very helpful, i ve been suffering from anxiety since last june ,and i m on 10mg cipralex , its the 10th week now, i ve been against meds, but i ve come to a point that i couldn t eat, and i was having very horrible and intrusive toughts, now i m better, sometimes i almost forget the word 'anxiety', but than comes a day, like today, that i wake up REALLY bad, and feel completly down, i use my bicycle to go to work and its helping me a lot. has someone experienced something similar? :blush:

thanks very much

david

Groundhog
10-11-10, 16:28
Hi
Yea my anxiety comes and goes. Mostly its gone and I feel normal then something happens to spark it off – basically I have an anxiety attack. Depending on what starts it off again directly governs how long it sticks around for. There are some key things that are guaranteed to set it off and at the moment I am working with my psychologist to try and prevent these particular things from turning into a major disaster....but it aint easy :)

Jabz
10-11-10, 22:57
oh you mean a setback?

yeah i get this every other month...nothing to worry about.

Bill
11-11-10, 05:27
Probably means you're worrying about something or been under stress. Could be you've just had a bad night. Important thing is to remember not to dwell on these days when they arise, forget them and keep moving forward. If we don't, we often feel anxious the next day and the next day after that because we're constantly analysing and worrying what went wrong and will it happen again which then brings it on ourselves because we don't let go.:)

dabrucru
11-11-10, 09:22
THANKS BILL, thats what i have done...moving on

david