PDA

View Full Version : Lymph node question

Phills08
11-11-10, 04:10
I have had a hard, fixed node, a little more than midway down the left side of my neck since about July I first noticed it.. It seems to be normal size, just hard and not movable at all.. It has not changed in size at all since July.. I was at the doctors about 3 weeks ago and had a CBC with differential and also liver and kidney tests.. Everything was normal.. Also my esr was only 2 Which I think is good because that doesn't show inflammation.. Of course I'm afraid of lymphoma but the only symptom of that other than the hard node is feeling a little tired.. I can't go to the doctors again until January because my insurance dropped me for not taking enough credits this semester, since I'm on my parents plan because eventhough I work full time my job does not offer benefits.. So can anyone help me on what they think this is? Thanks

Phills08
13-11-10, 16:11
Anyone?

charliepanayi
13-11-10, 19:23
It could be just a remnant of a previous infection you had - I think though you shouldn't worry too much, the fact it hasn't grown and you haven't had any other symptoms etc are all good signs.