PDA

View Full Version : RE:Hello there im trev

tdunham
11-11-10, 11:07
hi all trying to cope with this anxiety

diane07
11-11-10, 11:08
Hi tdunham

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

carla g
11-11-10, 11:38
hi trev welcome to nmp this sight has helpd me alot to no more about anxiety and how to cope with it and im sure it will do the same for you x

tdunham
11-11-10, 11:45
thanks honey its just that ive had it so long i cant seem to get rid of it

carla g
11-11-10, 11:49
how long have you had this for im pritty new to it iv had it for around 3 months now im starting to cope abit better with the help of anti ds, we just need to remind our selves from time to time that we can over come this its gona be hard and a ruff time but their is a way of doing it x

tdunham
11-11-10, 11:59
i think the secret is staying positive, keeping your mind off of it witch is very hard, and positive thinking instead of negative but trying to think positive all the time is very hard

carla g
11-11-10, 12:03
i no what you mean i try and keep myself 2gether but i feel like its not going to and il feel like this 4ever now x

tdunham
11-11-10, 12:06
i get like ice feelings go through my body its horrible. very annoying i feel great for days and then bang off it goes again. im off work at the moment been off for 2 days trying to combat it , im self employed so i cant have to long off ive suffered for 30 years

tdunham
11-11-10, 12:09
i have learnt technics that ease it you just have to let it kind of slip through you except it, try and stay cool, very hard , and then it goes

tdunham
11-11-10, 12:11
i think it gets you into a depressive mood witch makes things even worse, i think if you can feel happy thats half the battle

suzy-sue
11-11-10, 12:14
Hi and :welcome:to NMP . keep practicing it takes a while but you will get there in the end .Nice to see you here tdunham :D sue x

carla g
11-11-10, 12:23
im trying to keep my hopes up i no people that have lived with this for many years so it does make me think their is no hope x

tdunham
11-11-10, 12:24
thank you honey:D

tdunham
11-11-10, 12:27
dont give up my dear all people are not the same, just keep positive, i see you excepted defeat all ready, naughty thing you were all different keep your chin up x

carla g
11-11-10, 12:34
im trying but its hard and thanks x

Joexgee
12-11-10, 08:19
hey :welcome: to nmp, sounds like you have some good coping techs! i have suffered for 20yrs and have learned a few along the way! it does just grind u down sometimes though :blush: and it always seems a harder battle back up again after a bad episode! keep smiling xx take care xx :D

carla g
18-11-10, 16:36
hi joe i wos just wondering y you have had this for so long i have started a new med and im hopeing this will work but i am also reading alot of posts were people have sufferd for years and this makes me wonder weather i can make a recovery or il be the same a few years down the line x