PDA

View Full Version : anxious breathin again

josparks
11-11-10, 16:44
hi guys well i have been ok for a good month or 2 no pas but im havin a blip i think my breathin phobia is back feelin like im breathing to fast but dont think i am then tryin to breath more can feeling bloated do this ti u cos im feelin bloated when im trying to breath can this cause me to feel like its hard to breath or is it anx bk

PokerFace
11-11-10, 17:01
Hi jo, sorry to hear you're having a blip! It will be ok though. :)

When I'm bloated I find it REALLY hard to breathe, kind of like the feeling you get when you've just eaten a massive meal but you havn't! You're probably worrying about your breathing too which is making the situation a lil bit worse. Just try to slow yourself down, breathe into a paper bag if you need to and remember it's completely normal to feel a bit breathless when bloated. You'll be ok. :) xx

josparks
11-11-10, 17:04
thank u pokerface i think i do think to much once its in my head i have been eatin a bit to and loads of soda water cos i hate normal water i think when im bloated i feel im breathin faster then i think to much about it and make it worse its like a visious circle innit