PDA

View Full Version : numb hand, tingling in mouth

loli1982
11-11-10, 18:31
hi there folks,
been a while since i posted, but my day has so far sucked, and im hopeing one of you lovely peeps can make me feel a bit better!
started off with a spectacular panic at work, which resulted in me having to go home, (only been there 3 days, i really know how to make a impression) anyways, once i got home i decided to have a shower to calm down a little, during which my left hand went totaly numb, then a tingling in my mouth and throat, been a health anxiety sufferer i decided that it was a hospital job, and made my way to the local a&e. by the time i got there, i felt fine again just a little post panic detached, and the doc had no clue what had happened, although he did wonder if it was nerves in my arm. soooo...... any one else get this with panic? would really appreciate any input on this one?
loli xxx

carli
11-11-10, 19:52
Hello loli.....numbness.....yes.......pins and needles......yes....these are the symptoms that love me :ohmy: i normally get the numbness around my eyes and on the edge of the left side of my body. The pins and needles i get eveywhere, ive even felt them in my eyes!!!!

Not nice hunny but rest assured most people get them xx