PDA

View Full Version : How anxious are you?

carli
11-11-10, 19:57
Hello everyone, hope you guys aint feeling to bad today. i have a question for you all......

When you get ur regular health anx symptoms are u already in a anxious way or do they just come out of the blue?

Ive started getting skipped heart beats (and they have even shown up on the 24hr heart monitor test) since july and i was not anx at the time and i still get them now eben when im not anx and am feeling very happy?

I also get the tight throat, breathlessness, numbness, tingling, pins and needles when im not anx?

So im just wondering if anyone elses comes on like this?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

Antonia
11-11-10, 20:04
Hi Carli, I get palpitations even when I'm not feeling anxious. It's confounding because the only thing my Dr suggests is making my palps bad is stress and anxiety (I have been throughly examined and nothing was bad was found). So I often wonder why am i getting palps so bad when I am relaxed. Some people would suggest that subconsciously we are holding onto the anxiety. Others would suggest that the Vagus nerve is aggitated and is causing extra beats. It's frustrating when I can't pinpoint what will cause me to palp. Take care, Antonia.

carli
11-11-10, 20:07
Hi Antonia, yes i know what you means, seems very odd, although i have noticed if i have acid reflux then my skipped beats are a lot worse! wonder if there is a link? x

Antonia
11-11-10, 20:16
Hi again Carli, I have read about a connection between stomach ailments and heart palps. I just googled it and it brought up a lot of info. I remember reading somewhere online about people trying apple cidar vinegar for their acid reflux and heart palps. It may have been on this forum. :)

carli
11-11-10, 20:19
Yes hun, it thinks the mods made it a sticky on here, think i might give it a try. I have def noticed a big difference when i have reflux though so i would say its connected. xx