PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!!

MysticalParadox
12-11-10, 08:39
Hi,

Ive been suffering with anxiety and depression for 3 years now...it started with my job which was minimum 64hrs a week,we never sat down i hardly ever got a lunch brake so no food..our boss was horrible!!But it's all I had to keep us going.
I have been homeless twise within 6yrs and even carried on working while living in a back of a van in a parking lot.

Now I have moved to Finland where my family are and have a loverly flat but unfortunately no job..i have been here almost a year and all is well.

Now for the problem..after a month of moving into my flat..ive gone really down hill,been to phychiatrist and was put on cipralex 20mg once a day..have been taking them for about 7months now..but i just dont have the slightest intrest in life..my flat is a mess,all our clothes are for the wash..i just hide in the bedroom with no energy..theyre not working.

All I thought about when i was homeless is when i get a home im gonna keep it spotless..i was looking forward to it..now look at me.
Well this is me..I hope this forum will bring me a bit more understanding on whats happening to me.

nomorepanic
12-11-10, 08:49
Hi MysticalParadox

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
12-11-10, 09:59
Hi welcome to you x:welcome:

recoil
12-11-10, 16:42
hi and :welcome: welcome to nmp :bighug1:

MysticalParadox
14-11-10, 10:02
Thank you charlene!!

I have got a appointment with my psychiatrist on the 26th so we shall see what he desides to do..it's awful..my kitchen is startin to be biological hazard and i have no clean clothes left and on top of that i dont even have the energy to clean myself!!
also new things are arising like i hate what i see in the mirror..I will let you know what happens..How long have you been going tru this? xx

paulst
14-11-10, 11:51
Hi Mystical,:welcome:to NMP.

MysticalParadox
14-11-10, 12:18
Thank You Paul..it means a lot to me :)