PDA

View Full Version : I hate anxiety

Spacey
12-11-10, 09:09
Been awhile since I've been on here.. Just wondering if anybody has any good ideas on how to deal with anxiety ? I've tried meds.. but they shot my anxiety up for 4 months and then came the bad withdrawal..I'm trying to go natural. I'm thinking acupuncture.. and some supplements. I've been dealing with a lot of trauma the last 18 months and I get anxiety attacks and depressions from a lot of things. Sometimes just from eating food.. has that happened to anybody else ? Even supplements give me anxiety attacks sometimes.. it could just be all in my head, but everything just makes me panic and scared. I went through 12 weeks of intensive therapy which helped a lot, but now that I'm done that I need more help.

lyns
12-11-10, 20:06
hi spacey, i have the same problem with feeling panic after eating. I get a horibble sickly feeling then i feel my heart pounding and i feel really dizzy and spaced out and so exausted then i panic that i'm going to pass out. you wouldn't think that something so simple like eating a meal would make you feel so bad :wacko: take care

Spacey
13-11-10, 00:30
I'm sorry to here that.. the panic is so crippling :weep:
yea as soon as I feel anything I blame it on whatever is happening in the situation. Like eating, that supplement I took in the morning, the conversation I had with somebody, something in the air, bacteria I didn't know about, etc. etc. I think I'm just a really anxious person who worries myself half to death. I'm going to try acupuncture and yoga.. hope it helps ! :yesyes:

Going home
13-11-10, 02:20
Hi Spacey, welcome back and at least you acknowledge that it is anxiety. As for the cure? we're still working on it :blush:

Anna xx