PDA

View Full Version : Positive Health Anx Post!

PokerFace
12-11-10, 09:36
I turned the Wii fit on last night to do a body test and it kindly reminded me I hadnt visted for 138 DAYS!!! I've had no proper exercsie since June!!

So instead of sitting on my (somewhat rounder =/) bum all day feeling scared and looking for distraction, I'm gonna face my fear of being all alone in the house and exercise anyway and yea I MIGHT give myself a heart attack but atleast I'll have died trying!!

Realised I can't keep waiting for "tomorrow" cuz the way I'm going tomorrow will seriously NEVER come. I'll definatley get chest pains, chest tightness, my heart rate will probably be around 1000 and my anx might even throw in a few ectopics if it's feeling paticularly mean but I'm gonna stick it through to the end! If I do survive (which is highly likely) it will be easier for me to get back doing it everyday again and I feel I'll have made a huge leap forward!

So! Dunno exactly what the point of this thread/rant was ;s think I needed to give myself a motivational speech beforehand or I'd just end up back in bed like "NOOOOO!" Not gonna be a scardey cat today though! :D xx

JaneC
12-11-10, 09:48
Well done Emma - rooting for you :yahoo:

sammi
12-11-10, 10:53
I'm sure the reason for your thread was to make me laugh:winks: which it did. You sound just like me. Well done you anyway hunni xx

PokerFace
12-11-10, 11:21
Thanks Jane an Sammi! Lool :D I did it! Only managed 19 mins on Wii fit cuz it was being mean to me and making everyone pass me (dogs and everything =/) on the jogging! So I played "intense" mode on Just Dance 2 for about half an hour! Was really fun and a good workout! My chest hurts a bit but I actually feel great now :) xx

Joexgee
12-11-10, 11:26
:roflmao:ha i am the same when i do manage to stand on my wii fit board!
i should really get mine out again, havent been on for exercise for about 3 months now.
only do a body test every other wk :blush: i have lost nearly two stone tho since xmas so it did work for me, and make me feel good about myself after, even if i did have palps and shakes :D
good luck with it and well done for thinking positive :yesyes: keep it up xxxx

sammi
12-11-10, 11:26
That's brill well done xx

PokerFace
12-11-10, 11:34
Thanks again Sammi :) xxx

Lol Joe, yeah it does really work if you stick to it but when I havn't used it for a bit I DREAD the body test so much =/

I'm feeling a bit shaky and chest painy but I'm actually smiling! Thanks for the support :) I'm definatley gonna keep at it this time xxx

paula lynne
12-11-10, 13:36
Go for it Pokerface, brilliant positive post! Enjoy your Wii x:)

PokerFace
12-11-10, 13:39
Thanks Paula! :D xx