PDA

View Full Version : i guess i need go back to benzos?????

Torombolo
12-11-10, 14:02
Hello everyone i am a male 39 years old living in canada, i have been under medication almost whole my life for anxiety and depression recently i start taking seroquel xr for anxiety and depression and also effexor xr i know is an anti depressive but the doctor told me that it will work with anxiety too,i have been taking this pills for almost 6 months ,and i have to say that yes the pills worked but not as i thought,yes the medication took away most of the anxiety and i feel more calm but i still feeling terrible fear and worry all the time,and about my job i just lost it because i miss to much days so i got lay off,now i am looking for a new job and i am completely in panic because i don't know what i am going to be doing? where? with who? well ETC. All the symptoms of my anxiety and fear and also i don't feel that feeling so called " Get up and go" like i don't feel that energy to go out to the street and keep going with my life i was on (alprazolam )xanax, for almost 16 years but one day i decided to stop the xanax because i build tolerance so i stooped taking them about almost 2 years ago,if my life was kind a difficult before now is a completely disaster, my doctor when i go and tell him that am still feeling worried and anxious just keep increasing the dose fl the both medications so??after taking,
250 ML SEROQUEL XR AND 300 ML EFFEXOR daily for about 6 moths and before i was on citalopram (celexa) 60 ml daily, maximum dose. And it didn't worked,so he send me the seroquel xr and the effexor xr, and like i said the pills worked in some parts of my anxiety but not completly like i feel no energy to fight and my encourage is 0% i mean nothing no encourage at all nothing and i am having a lost of effexor and seroquel so i am really thinking in have back some of xanax for my fear and encourage,i remember when i was in xanax my motivation and my energy never went down contrary i always was very positive and energetic always going ahead of everything, but my problem was that i build tolerance so i had to stooped taking in it,:lac:but now i am agaist the wall because i am suppose to be taking the right medication for my condition, but i still @#$%! so my wife does not understand me and i really i don't know how to manage this no more and for long, the doctor that i have now is the same doctor that treat me when i got off the xanax 2 years ago so i know he doesn't going to prescribe me this medication anymore, and is not that easy to find a new doctor but my concern is what i am going to to with my life????:weep:i really don't know what i am going to do?? please help help any one knows about this medications that can give me some kind of advise ?????

Torombolo
19-11-10, 14:03
I think i was a little over reacting, but i really would like to have some feedback about this topic anyone???

paula lynne
19-11-10, 15:43
Hi, welcome aboard :welcome:I dont know much about the medications you mention, but there is a medication sub-forum on here, it may be worth checking it out. Hope you feel better soon, and things improve for you x

Torombolo
20-11-10, 15:51
Which medication i couldn't find it??

Anxious_gal
20-11-10, 18:04
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=7