PDA

View Full Version : Black spot on toe

adamant
12-11-10, 17:18
Haven't posted on here in months as I was really coping with everything although I have finally given in as my worrying is increasing over my ailment.

A few weeks ago I noticed a small black spot on my left foot on one of my toes.

It doesn't hurt, it's not raised nor is sore anywhere.

Does anyone know what it could be? I tried making an appointment today at the doctors to have it looked at but they were full up until Tuesday.

Bare in mind I have had numerous blisters the past few weeks due to my shoes and it does look like the remains of a blister right next tot he black spot. Could this be related? I cant seem to convince myself that its just a pinch or bruising.

My mind is going everywhere at the moment. Ive attached a picture, Not sure if I have done it correctly. Its not the best of photos either but it kind of shows what Ive got. Your better off pressing 'Ctrl' & minus to zoom out.

Thanks for any advice/words.

LucyR
12-11-10, 17:24
Hello, From what I can see of the mark it looks a bit like you have bruised the top of your toe, maybe with an ill fitting shoe or knocking your toe if you go around in bare feet?

Anxious_gal
12-11-10, 18:28
Could be a veruca type of wart . Its a flat black dot , i had them as a child after going to a pool.

Anxious_gal
12-11-10, 18:31
Just saw the pic , looks just like a bruise to me

looking4answers
13-11-10, 02:53
Its the remains of a blister..nothing to worry about. I have a million of these.Its from shoes and things rubbing your skin..its very innocent

alicegreen
13-11-10, 17:50
Definitely a bruise/remains of a blister.

Please dont worry any more x

Benjy22
13-04-13, 22:33
I have got something similar to this on my little toe and I have just had a blister. Looks quite deep though.