PDA

View Full Version : health anxiety and skipped beats

katielou80
12-11-10, 21:51
hello everyone, i hope your all well. Just needed a bit of advice really, i suffer from severe health anxiety and at the moment facing 2 months of everyday constant skipped heart beats. My dr says im ok, they are common and dont worry. HUH easier said than done. Also my bf is being really nasty to me, he calls me scum, and that i am always on the computer, we have been together a long time and have a child, mortgage etc!! he is adding to my stress. He doesnt let me have evenings out with my friends, not for 11 years, i have no brothers and sisters and have practically no one to talk to. I just feel i cant do this anymore. I sit and cry everynight, not knowing what to do. He has just shouted now.....just leave you freak!!! xxxxx rant over...thanks for listerning guys. anyone else dealing with constant ectopics?

nomorepanic
12-11-10, 21:52
Hi katielou80

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

margaret jones
12-11-10, 21:56
Hi Katie Lou :welcome: to NMP sorry you are having a bad time at the moment you will get lots of advice and make some friends here xx

sammi
12-11-10, 22:00
Aw hun sorry your having a hard time, keep private messaging me I'm here for you to talk to anytime. As for your boyfriend that's a bit mean to be calling the mother of his child such horrid names. You are going to be fine I'm here for you. I know its hard babe as you already know I suffer from the dreaded missed beats but we will get through this. :yesyes: sending you big :winks:

sammi
12-11-10, 22:05
Sending you :hugs: not :winks: lol x it wouldn't let me edit the post to change it. X

darnielle
12-11-10, 22:15
hello everyone, i hope your all well. Just needed a bit of advice really, i suffer from severe health anxiety and at the moment facing 2 months of everyday constant skipped heart beats. My dr says im ok, they are common and dont worry. HUH easier said than done. Also my bf is being really nasty to me, he calls me scum, and that i am always on the computer, we have been together a long time and have a child, mortgage etc!! he is adding to my stress. He doesnt let me have evenings out with my friends, not for 11 years, i have no brothers and sisters and have practically no one to talk to. I just feel i cant do this anymore. I sit and cry everynight, not knowing what to do. He has just shouted now.....just leave you freak!!! xxxxx rant over...thanks for listerning guys. anyone else dealing with constant ectopics?Hello from the U.S. I have been dealing with this since I was a teen and I'm 48...I go for months and months and feel great, then boom...they start again and set me back years with my anxiety...It is very hard, but we have to remember they aren't fatal...but lifestyle changing..I hide my anxiety constantly because I'm embarrassed...my heart raced the other night for 12 hours, but I still made it through work and they eventually went away. You can talk to me whenever you need...

katielou80
12-11-10, 22:16
thanks sammi, your a real star. just tired of it all babe, so tired, why wont this nasty things just go away. like i said the stress of my bf is making things worse, but hey hoe xxxxx we can do it xxxx

katielou80
12-11-10, 22:18
darniell... thank you so much, this site really helps, with things doesnt it. excellent. i must keep plodding on, hoping that one day they will all go away, i shoud listen to my dr really, thats what hes there for. my brain just wont let me xxx doh

sammi
12-11-10, 22:21
I am here for you anytime whenever you need we will get through this together:D its MEN for you hun:whistles: lol can't live with em can't live without em xxx

katielou80
12-11-10, 22:25
xxxxx means a lot sammi, your a lovely person xx

sammi
12-11-10, 22:29
Aw thanks hun :blush: sending you :hugs: xxxx