PDA

View Full Version : Bach flower remedies

Rennie1989
07-03-04, 20:10
I was just thinking, do those bach flower remedies work on everyone. if they do post here or if they don't, well, still post here. i just wanna now coz they work on my sumtime but i wanna if it works on anyone else.

DO BACH FLOWER REMEDIES WORK?

Yes

No

Please post here

jade

nomorepanic
07-03-04, 20:36
Jade

I took them when I drove to Bristol and I guess that they must have worked for me. I also had some in a bottle when I drove home in the snow and I coped then too. I know that lots of people will post here saying they have worked for them.

Nicola

sarah
07-03-04, 20:39
Works for Me!!! :)

Samantha
07-03-04, 20:39
Do they work as a placibo effect? I havent taken them but have considered it

Sam

Positive thinking is the key to success!

nomorepanic
07-03-04, 20:44
Not sure Sam - but they work so that is good enough for me. I guess it is hard to know unless you really suffer badly and then take them and feel better. I am sure more people will post with their experience.

Nicola

Rennie1989
07-03-04, 20:57
they work sumtimes, i take them before i go to school but they work when they want to

jade

Sinead
19-03-04, 17:00
I have just starting useing the drops and i finding that they seem to work for me. they seem to take the edge of things and calm you down. Tomorrow is the big test as i am having my first CBT and am a bit worried about it. I know i will be ok but a big worried which starts the panic attacks off.

Sinead

Meg
19-03-04, 17:13
They were a great help and support for me.

Aspen for fear
Cherry plum for terror
Rock rose for fear I was going mad

Rescue remedy for swigging at when all else failed

So Yes.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Rennie1989
21-03-04, 19:56
so in other words meg, they are good, lol

jade

stimpy
30-03-04, 02:18
God bless Mr Bach and his floral remedy.
I virtually live on the stuff.

I have a spray in my panic kit, and several dropper bottles dotted around the house.
I find it great in a glass of ice cold water, drunk slowly.

It sure is great to use even as a placebo, that way you feel you are doing something to make you feel better.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Meg
06-04-04, 13:33
Does anyone have experience of having used any of the single remedies - apart from rescue ?

They are effective taken consistantly for a few weeks.

Ones that are useful for depression include mustard, gorse and cherry plum

White chestnut is good for unwanted thoughts.

We've discussed rescue remedy a lot, I was interested how many people use the other varieties as well.

Meg

"Come to the edge."
"We can't. We're afraid."
"Come to the edge."
"We can't. We will fall!"
"Come to the edge."
And they came.
And he pushed them.
And they flew.

- Guillaume Apollinaire

imported_n/a
05-05-04, 19:56
hey guys i have just bought some rescue remidies,,jan de vries emergency essence,,by the sounds of things in here no need to ask if they work or not ,,i will let you know how the tries go ,,,xxdarrenxx

Elle-Kay
23-06-04, 17:51
I just bought some "Rescue Remedy" today to try, I hope it works :) I also take the "Kalms" pills that are mentioned in this forum, and find them useful :)

grace
23-06-04, 21:49
i carry rescue remedy with me all the time just in case. i dont think its a placebo effect, i will look at the book again and see what it says, but for me it works i wouldnt be without it

xxx grace

imported_n/a
29-06-04, 22:08
[8D][8D][8D]

hi guys,,,

i have been thinking of takeing the bach remiedys for some time,,,

and now i have seen the bach flower site,,i am going straight to the health food store in the morning,,

the site is great it gives you a questioner to use and then it recommends the perfect remidy for you ,,,

well worth a visit if you have any concerns,,

www.bachremedies.com.,,

[Yeah!]

""HAPPINESS IS ALWAYS THERE UNDERNEATH THE ANGER AND DESPAIR""

xxxxdarrenxxxx