PDA

View Full Version : sharp pain in between shoulders

nettynoo
13-11-10, 22:51
Hi, new symptom to add to my list. For the last week ive had a sharp pain in the middle of my shoulders which radiates through the centre of my chest, feels like i have a knife stuck in there, of course the missed heartbeats are worse just to add insult to injury. Anyone else had this.

NoPoet
13-11-10, 22:59
Yep, that sounds almost exactly like heartburn or indigestion. Try Rennies or Gaviscon. You can also have an appointment with a nurse or doctor just to confirm this. The symptoms you describe are pretty much a classic. Lots of people who suffer from stress, anxiety, depression, unhealthy diets, acid reflux and other gastric problems suffer from what you've described. The condition is not harmful but it can be very unpleasant and does need to be treated either by a doctor or some kind of antacid.

sammi
13-11-10, 23:02
I get this and I suffer from acid reflux/indegestion x

nettynoo
13-11-10, 23:11
wierd, its there most of the time not just when i eat, i have tried antacids but they dont help much which is why i was starting to worry, you know how it is the more you worry the worse these things get. i will try a stronger antacid, thankyou.