PDA

View Full Version : Yellow/Green tongue? Just me?

Ambers
13-11-10, 22:55
Just wanted to ask a quick question.

My tongue is coated in a yellow/green film esp at the back. When I saw my dentist last, he said it was probably a sign of infection of some kind... I was run down at the time. This coating has remained and no matter what I eat/brush teeth etc, doesn't budge.

I have all the usual PA/anxiety things going on such as IBS, do you think it is connected to this? I am worrying that something is amiss?

Thank you for reading

seeker
13-11-10, 23:03
no, I have a yellow tongue too! I am currently breastfeeding, and I thik for me it is being run down and possibly dehydrated as well. It brushed off sort of, but then is back in the morning. I am also getting lots of tonislloliths (horrible smelling balls from tonsils). my sympathies - i am going to try and drink more water and take some vitamins.

Ambers
13-11-10, 23:11
Thank you for your reply...I do drink quite alot of water. I have been taking vits mainly to help with my anxiety. Well done with the BF, I found it hard and I didn't have anxiety at the time - hope you are getting good sleeps :)

sammi
14-11-10, 00:02
Hi Ambers:) I have this but I smoke and drink lots of tea so put it down to that. X

gaaron
14-11-10, 01:54
I smoke and drink tea. Get the same prob -brush my tongue and drink water.x

MoonlightFire
14-11-10, 12:05
I get a yellow coating sometimes if I've been drinking a lot of tea or have been dehydrated. When I'm ill I get a thin white coating. My Mum gets a yellow tongue when she'd not well. Tongues are strange things at the best of times!

Moonlight Xxx