PDA

View Full Version : women only please eeek

missykat
14-11-10, 10:26
im on bc pills now for the best part of nearly a year. im due my period in 9 days. now the thing is, everytime i urinate and i wipe i get this stained brown on the toilet paper with darker specks, anybody experience this on the pill?? i notice it happening days before im due my period. its rather upsetting to see this everytime :( ive no cramping or anything. i sometimes leave taking my pill a few hours after my supposed time but thats maybe once a week i guess. its bugging me now, thinking the worst as usual!!! :lac:

missykat
14-11-10, 10:27
plus i use a liner in my underwear and that gets stained brown too :( sorry tmi

ann01
14-11-10, 10:31
I am not on the pill anymore, but when I was I used to get that a lot. Just mention it to your gp next time you go, bit it is common.

missykat
14-11-10, 10:41
thanks. its really sometimes shocking to see when i wipe. mostly a week or so before periods. i will mention it the next time.

sammi
14-11-10, 11:41
I used to get this when I was on the pill I don't think its anything to worry about :hugs:

suzy-sue
14-11-10, 11:49
Its quite common and theres nothing to worry about .I used to get it a few days before even when I wasnt on the pill . t/c Sue

missykat
14-11-10, 13:24
thanks everyone :D feel a bit relieved now. good to know it's common

paula lynne
14-11-10, 13:27
Spotting is common with any type of pill missykat.x
Unless it gets heavy/bright red...youve got nothing to worry about. Just your body reacting to the hormonal changes. xx:)

alicegreen
14-11-10, 15:42
My periods are like this and I am not on the pill. It is nothing to worry about xxx

missykat
14-11-10, 16:38
thanks everyone :hugs: i suppose yeah the pill does to funny thngs to ure body with all the hormones.:wacko:

paula lynne
14-11-10, 17:14
It will settle down soon hun x

Rachel W
14-11-10, 20:24
I am not on the pill but am 39. I used to have irregular periods but in the past year I have been more regular, around 32 days, although last month was 29 days. I had one month when I was 24 days but it was when I did not want to come on early due to going on holiday. i actually thought to myself 'great I can't be on when I go on the field trip as I would have to be 7 weeks which does not happen' and then low and bhold i come on day 24 which put my period at the end of the field trip.

I still want a baby and am worried about perimenopause but two months ago I ate really healthy and tracked my saliva and schedule and the hormone levels seemed right on. This was my 29 day cycle. The cycle after (this one) I was very stressed. I tried to check my saliva and it seemed to suggest a little early, but again I know stress can affect hormones. Now I am back in the US and was quite stressed since (2 weeks). I have OCD which makes stress a norm in some ways, but it was definitely more focused. Now I am getting spotting. I spotted on day 24 the day after I landed and was freaking out that I was having an early period, but then I have just been spotting on and off since. I had some abdominal discomfort like I was going to start. I am now at about day 35 of my cycle and want to just start my period. I am really worried. Does anyone know of a way to naturally bring on a period. This happened to me once when I was 21 due to high stress and it went on for months. Due to my age I do not want to go on the pill. Do you think yoga may help?