PDA

View Full Version : not feeling too good

opal
16-03-06, 14:54
Feeling very low today, had a few better days but then my worse days have suddenly hit me hard.
Feel very alone, and down so I came to see you all online. Needed cheering up. Trying to stop my worries. All seems to much again.
Will be on later.

Trish
16-03-06, 15:25
Hi Opal, sorry to hear you are having a bad day...i'm not having such a good day today after an hour with a Clinical Psychologist this morning, having to talk about past events...i feel so drained and very sad and i just want to sit and cry. Tomorrow is another day...lets hope it's a better day for all of us.

Take care

Trishx

mandiemae
16-03-06, 17:21
must be one of those days eh. mine isnt too good either.

here's to tomorrow being better

AmandaXX

whats for you wont go by you

sal
16-03-06, 23:53
Opal

You are not alone and we are all here to support you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Alexandra
17-03-06, 08:36
Hi Opal

So sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday.

As the others say you are not alone in how you feel.

Hope your feeling better today hun.

((((HUGS))))

Thinking of you.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

andrew england 2
17-03-06, 10:37
hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz opal

opal
17-03-06, 11:33
Thanks all feeling slightly better today , trying to hold it together.
Keep feeling overwhelmed as lots happening in my life at the moment . When i start to feel like this I try in my mind to sort out each problem as i think about it and think it is not so bad and try and shut off from other problems.
Nice to know I have people to chat to instead of putting on members of the family.
Hi Sal
this is so true with me the quote you have written here.
Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote"></td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
I am very good at NOT seeing the best things I have and messing up because I have problems with my axiety.
Pigging out on chocolate while typing this making me feel better.:D

Alexandra
17-03-06, 15:18
Hi Hun,

Glad your feeling better today (ohhh Chocolate i do'nt blame you for that hope its a large bar) LOL

Keep positive & keep smiling

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Meg
18-03-06, 23:35
Hi Opal

You are doing exactly the right thing by trying to do each bit at a time

Hope your blip passes soon.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

opal
19-03-06, 15:29
Had to take a diazapam to calm me down today and now i feel a bit more chilled. I only take them when desperate so dont worry.

Trying to keep chilled.
hope you all are having a good day.