PDA

View Full Version : Side effects of Trazodone

B123
14-11-10, 18:54
Hey guys just recently got started on this on thursday, seems to be doing the trick for my mood but also have noticed some other side effects that are quite noticable, just wondering if anyone else has experienced any of these.

Have a really dry mouth and nose, light headedness, pounding head, fatigue, palpitation, tightness of chest, slower breathing, pressure headaches? :shrug:

thanks b123

yvonne_uk_98
14-11-10, 22:39
Hey guys just recently got started on this on thursday, seems to be doing the trick for my mood but also have noticed some other side effects that are quite noticable, just wondering if anyone else has experienced any of these.

Have a really dry mouth and nose, light headedness, pounding head, fatigue, palpitation, tightness of chest, slower breathing, pressure headaches? :shrug:

thanks b123

Hi B123,

these side effects will soon pass, keep taking your meds, what dose are you on? and keep posting here. You will get lots of support from here.

Yvonne:hugs:

makemesmile
24-01-11, 01:03

thanks b123
hi im new here but stated on trazdome last week been on then 5 days now an haveing all the same side effects as u have thay got any better im really not likeing this :(:unsure:

vomitchan
27-05-11, 00:21
as miss yvonne said, the side-effects will pass, i had some strange issues with my heartbeat at first, but after about a month, it never even comes up! you'll definitely be fine. :) same to makesmesmile