PDA

View Full Version : First bout of random dizziness

JavaJoy01
14-11-10, 21:35
This is new to me I don't recall ever being dizzy before. It started around noon where my eyes felt like they were wobbling Back and fourth. I also felt like I was rocking back and fourth so I went to bed to calm down. I was also getting bad headaches. Anyway about an hour later my mom called and then I went to the bathroom. I got up and felt like I was on a boat. When I sat the eye thing started and the room started to spin. I closed my eyes and it stopped. I finished and washed my hands and wobbled out to the living room. My mom told me she used to get it when she needed to eat.

Now I generally have high blood pressure usually 140/90 depends on when it's taken. I take medicine and work out when I'm not feeling sick. My mom thought my blood pressure may have gotten to low which I doubt.

The only other thing is I cleaned the oven with fume less cleaner (I did wear a mask) and then washed it good with a wet rag yesterday. Today I baked cookies for a co worker who accidentally bought cookie dough and does not bake. I'm wonder if that affected me.

Right now I'm feeling queasy and my eyes are bothering me.

I'm still scared. Anybody else get this? I did a search on dizziness and it was hard to tell if it was the same thing

It is now 3 hours later and I still feel funny.

LucyR
15-11-10, 01:44
Hi, I am just wondering how you are now and if it subsided at all?

shaggyowen
15-11-10, 02:18
hi yeh i always or at least alot of the time feel wobbly and dizzy like im gonna fall over its a really common thing with anxietys and sometime my eyes go blurs for a few seconds dw about it youl be fine =] hope this helped

JavaJoy01
15-11-10, 03:37
Hi, I am just wondering how you are now and if it subsided at all?

I'm feeling a little better. Feeling the after effects And I'm tired. Apparently when my mom was around my age she suffered with all of this too. She got the anxiety attacks and the dizziness as well. She's in her 70s now but remembers it well. She recalls crying in fear that she was dying.

I'm almost scared to sleep but I have to work tomorrow as my boss will be in town.

I think it all stemmed with my eyes. The only way to describe it if that I was looking straight forward and the room was rocking back and fourth.