PDA

View Full Version : Faced my fear

NataLie23
14-11-10, 22:08
Faced one of my many fears the other day , the dreaded dentist .
I've avoided it for 7 years . Even tho I was so nervous I sat in that chair for nearly an hour and I was fine , can't believe I never went before, I always thought I'd have a panic attack if I went but I didn't .
I coudnt wait to leave tho who knows what's next for me . Just taking little steps before my holiday abroad next year still can't c me gettin on that plane tho ..... XX Nat xx

sammi
14-11-10, 22:10
Well done I hate the dentist :bighug1:

NataLie23
14-11-10, 22:15
Lol I still do but had to be done .... Had a bloody toffee apple ripped half my tooth out lol... Never again :D

sammi
14-11-10, 22:20
Bloody toffee apples:mad: lol. I had to go the other week got an infection in my wisdom tooth if it doesn't get better with anti septic mouth wash I have to have the wisdom tooth out:scared15: yeah like that gunna happen I'd rather be in pain lol x

NataLie23
14-11-10, 23:01
Lmao I'm the same had alot of trouble with my wisdom teeth the pain was horrible think I went threw 4 bottles of clove oil , n still I refused to go . Until now lol. I've always said I won't go until my teeth start falling out , I hate anxiety it makes the easier things so hard to do !!! X

sammi
14-11-10, 23:06
I've never liked dentists never but my anxiety makes it so much worse. Glad you got your tooth sorted though.:D

supersezza
14-11-10, 23:42
WELL DONE YOU!! Baby steps to the flight! :hugs:

london
15-11-10, 00:37
you did good well done god bless

margaret jones
15-11-10, 10:05
Natalie well done you will make it on that plane easily ,the way to go baby steps really work I went on a plane in Sept after 2 yrs of bad panic /anxiety and it was fine xxx

paulst
15-11-10, 10:10
Im terrified at the thought of going to the dentist, so know how you feel.

Really well done:yesyes:

Joexgee
15-11-10, 10:13
aww well done you :yesyes: bet you feel so much better for going xxx be proud of yourself! xxx

blueangel
15-11-10, 11:10
A big well done from me as well. I didn't go to the dentist for years because of phobia, then I found a really excellent one about 6 years ago and have stuck with him ever since.