PDA

View Full Version : chest feeling

lorraine
15-11-10, 10:30
hi

got a new symtom today chested feels compressed for a few secs then get the feeling like in lift that comes up to the throat then two hard beats then a big burp. I s this just another sort of eptopic beat? Cant believe i am in such a state this week i have been feeling ok for a few weeks now and everything has come back with a vengence and new symtoms!!!!!!

lorraine

KatieBel
15-11-10, 10:36
I have had exactly that.....I promise it's just classic anxiety symptoms. I sometimes feel like my body pauses and my throat forgets how to swallow and I have to shake it into working again! Don't worry
Katie

lorraine
15-11-10, 10:39
hi katiebel

thanks for reply. im getting them sooooo frequent today. They are driving me mad.

lorraine

KatieBel
15-11-10, 10:41
I imagine panic and all relating symptoms as an entity and just tell it to **** off! Use your favourite swear word and say it out loud - Mind your not in front of other people or they'll think you have Tourettes rather than anxiety!

lorraine
15-11-10, 10:44
hi

think people think im a bit weird anyway what with my ocd ect!!!!!!!! lol dont think they would notice!!!

thanks again for your quick reply feel better knowing someone else has same experince,

lorraine