PDA

View Full Version : chest tightness

melvin
15-11-10, 13:22
hi guys
does anyone get a chest tightness only last five Min's feels like somethings stuck in middle of my chest or it feels like my chest is being squeezed i went to docs last wk she listened to my chest and said i had a wheeze so put me on antibiotics Nealy finished them now went to docs this morn she said i had a heart stress test last yr and it was all OK but im kinda worried its my heart. saying that i have been under great stress this last 2 wks with my soon being in hospital we Nealy lost him after he went in to have his colostomy bag removed the op went wrong. so i don't know what to do now except panic when i get this

eloelo
15-11-10, 18:53
Oh no it sounds like you have been through alot. I get chest tightness, the other week I wAs stuck In tesco when it came on it was awful, my chest felt so tight then I couldn't breathe so had a full blown panic attack. It's horrible. Doc also said everything is fine but I do doubt it ad it's just so painful. Anxiety is a horrible thing. Hope you start to feel better soon x x