PDA

View Full Version : Bit of an embarrassing question :(

miniholly
15-11-10, 17:13
Well,it's me again posting yet again about a cancer concern.
yesterday me and my long term boyfriend were "fooling around" and (this is quite embarrassing) he put his finger up my anus, but before i went to bed last night and went to the toilet i noticed a bit of bright red blood on my toilet paper from my anus, there wasn't a lot and there was no blood in my stools or anything and they weren't discoloured its just the bit of blood i spotted on my toilet paper that worried me and i couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.
could the walls of my anus torn?
i'm in no pain and it's been normal for the whole day but i'm really worried it'll come back again. i've had a bit of dirreaoh today due to being worried all day causing my anxiety to reach sky high levels and giving me a tummy upset :( i've been obsessively checking all day as well, having to nip to the loo every 5 minutes.
i know there's lots of "innocent" things that cause rectal bleeding but i'm really worried i have some sort of cancer. i haven't googled or anything but the first thing i thought of when i saw it was cancer even though i wasn't in any extreme pain or haven't had it all day.
should i be worried? :(
thank you for all who read :) xx

Geoff2301
15-11-10, 17:19
just a small blood vessel was damaged.... nothing to worry about!.... and yes, it probably will come back again if he does it again lol!!

miniholly
15-11-10, 17:26
thanks :) was a bit scared of posting this in case people thought it was a joke, but thank you, it's fine now the burning sensation is going a bit now, i just thought it was a bit odd i only spotted the blood a couple of hours after it happened. xxx

MoonlightFire
15-11-10, 17:27
This is nothing to worry about hon. Please relax :) :) The anus is really delicate and it's so easy to get a little minor cut or tear there. I get blood when I wipe from time to time and it's due to little cuts I get from constipation or from eating bulky or sharp foods like popcorn/lots of bread/beans etc. Putting a finger into that area etc is very likely to cause a little cut or tear...nothing to worry about at all...it will heal in a few days. Xxx

MoonlightFire
15-11-10, 17:29
...and regarding the blood appearing a couple of hours after he did it - little cuts in that area open up easily especially when going to the toilet. It was probably beginning to heal and then you split it again slightly when you went to the loo. It will heal up within a few days :)

miniholly
15-11-10, 17:32
thank you moonlitfire :) think my mind has now been put at ease!
i do have a slight ocd for checking my stools anyway but this made it ten times worse, think i'm starting to believe now though its just a cut that will heal :)
xx

MoonlightFire
15-11-10, 17:45
Glad we've helped a bit :) I used to be obsessed with checking this stuff too :( I still am from time to time. Health anxiety is such a pain in the...oh lol :whistles:

:) M xxx