PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness nausea and vertigo

leebe18
15-11-10, 18:13
I have been getting spells of vertigo/dizziness like i feel off balance or the room is moving this also makes me feel sick , the spells can be constant from 24 to 48 hours to a week And have spells without it for a period of a few months for it to return ,I have seen a doctor who told me its Anxiety , which i have trouble believe as i don't feel that anxious only about the fact im dizzy an sick , i know i do have some anxiety issues but this just doesn't feel right, i am 20 male and have had blood tests and urine tests and some basic neurological tests in the doctors office , Can anxiety really cause this and not even feel anxious !?? Thanks and feel free to personal message me

Kerry B
15-11-10, 20:19
Hi I get the dizziness 24/7 for long periods of time then like you it goes but comes back, I have seen 3 doctors and have had my ears checked and blood tests, and they are all fine. My CPN said the Dizziness is caused by myself and anxiety, I find if I rest and listen to my relaxation CD 3 times a days it helps, Like you I find its hard to believe that it is Anxiety and think there is something seriously wrong with me. Its so scarey

leebe18
15-11-10, 20:44
thanks nice to know im not alone , but do u actully feel anxious with it because i don't

Kerry B
15-11-10, 20:47
No I dont feel anxious either that why its hard to believe. we must be without us realising it.

leebe18
15-11-10, 20:50
i hav some CDs somewhere il have to try them , so you have not tried medication?