PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Lenka
16-11-10, 23:35
Would like to hello and introduce myself to the forum.
I thought joining this forum would enable me to speak to people who understand becouse Iam begining to feel that no one understands. I feel very confused about what is happening to me. I just feel tense and uptight all of the time and cant let go and feel sometimes that Iam losing my mind and that I dont know who Iam am anymore.

diane07
16-11-10, 23:37
Hi Lenka

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

bmccartney
17-11-10, 00:33
hey! i too am new ( joined last week) So far been very interesting and helpful. I started having severe anxiety 4 months ago and can relate to all you have said. I miss the old me and have severe daily tension and apprehension.. incredibly awful. so, i am trying a whole list of things to hopefully rise above it.. yoga, massage, vitamins, long walks and counselling and throw in a little medication .. and so far still alive! we will both hang in there i am sure.. it has to get better. Right?

gaaron
17-11-10, 00:42
Hi Lenka, I've only been here a few days and have found it a great help. :welcome:x

Veronica H
17-11-10, 10:24
:welcome:to NMP Lenka.
You will find great information comfort and support here.

Veronicax

arsenal123
17-11-10, 11:45
:welcome:to nmp xx

Berti
17-11-10, 12:57
Hi Lenka

Welcome to NMP!! :welcome:

I think this is a great site, everyone is very friendly!!! I suffer terrible anxiety and I would just love for it to go away. I would suggest Cognitive Behav therapy and we have a great service here in Glasgow. Their website is www.glasgowsteps.com (http://www.glasgowsteps.com) I think you will find it very helpful.

Wishing you every luck bear with it, you will get better!!!

*HUG* Berti xx