PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

DeetheTree
17-11-10, 16:37
Hello :)
My name is Dee and i suffer health anxiety and social phobias (nobody had diagnosed this officially but after reading lots of stuff such as this site i have come to that conclusion!)
I also have asthma and IBS and currently have a bout of Labyrinthitis (an inner ear problem that makes you dizzy)
I have always been a 'worrier', i can even lay in bed worrying about what housework is in the queue for tomorrow! I also shake lots when in new situations or meeting people, and hate any social /speaking (there is no way in the world i could do a wedding speech!)
Apart from all that junk i enjoy yoga sometimes, music, animals and children, beads and crystals, chocolate and computers amongst other things :)
I have just got back from the doctors as recently i have had frequent palpitations and they ahve ordered a blood test and E.C.G for monday.
This site looks very informative, i hope learn lots.

diane07
17-11-10, 16:40
Hi DeetheTree

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

MysticalParadox
17-11-10, 16:57
Hiya dee....I have depression and anxiety as well as real social probs too...i shake too and twitch when i have lots of people looking at me..i find if im in a croud (eg xmas shopping) i get very tence and shaky also cand get aggitated easily or even cry cause i want to get out of the crowd...my depression has turned to the i cant be bothered stage..no energy for anything..at night my mind buzzes with thought and must do's and ive been given a med to take at night to shut it up so i can sleep..you will meet many nice people here..ive been on here for 4 days now and love this site!!would be nice to make more friends thru it tho so i can share whats happening and we all get better together :yesyes:
Welcome hun!!

JaneC
17-11-10, 17:13
Hi Dee :welcome:

Labyrinthitis is a horrible thing to have on top of everything else - hope you feel better soon x

laurajoy88
17-11-10, 20:21
Hi Dee :) - fellow worrier!
:welcome:

arsenal123
18-11-10, 10:06
Hey dee my names dee too:), warmest welcome to nmp, hope you are feeling better soon :D xxx

Joexgee
18-11-10, 10:15
:welcome:dee xx

paulst
18-11-10, 10:45
:welcome:to the forum, Im glad you found us.

paula lynne
18-11-10, 10:58
Hi Dee, welcome to a fantastic supportive and informative site :welcome:

DeetheTree
18-11-10, 16:48
Thanks for making me feel welcome guys :)