PDA

View Full Version : Lie

Susanw
17-11-10, 22:53
Did look for a chit chat to post this but never seen one,,as I did join this forum due to my panic anxiety ,,thought better post this here,,but kinda scared to also as dont want other to do what im doing:blush:

Im living the lie to my husband,,,he going though hell at the moment,,,his mum and brother both in hospital,,brother moved to icu last night,,I almost fell to bits but did cope well,,but hubby being the tough man till I said I was doing well and not taking any tablets,,i got mirt last wednesday,,it helped me loads,,stopped being sick,,eating well now,,no weight gain,,not had dizipam,,not had one for weeks,,he thinks if the doc say to need them you take them,,well tonight said I will take my tablet the mirt,,I put it down the sink,,he went to bed happy as I took this tablet,,but I feel awfel as he's my best friend and husband,,Ive never lied to him before,,but had to make him think I took the tablet as he's in bit with his family so ill,,I realy am doing well I did the mistake of cleaning the kitchen cupbourds,,as I was cleaning everything in my early days of my panic,,did not know how to cope then,,he thinks im still haing panic attacks or feel the need to be busy,,the house is a mess as not did house work,,well proper house work for ages,,as just too weak back them,,but I do feel good and happy about myself,,long my it last.

My question is,,is this normal to lie to keep other half happy,,I dont want him to worry about me now as I am doing well at the moment:yesyes:,,,He's the kind of guy who would count my tablets to see if I had one,,on the sly,,I just want him to stop worrying about me ,,and look after hiself as he's not superman.

I hope this makes sence as very tired tonight,,mum in law might be out of hospital tomorrow,,bro in law he doing better,,but will be in for weeks

gaaron
17-11-10, 23:04
Hi Susanw, I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles, but I'm also really glad you yourself are feeling better.
With regards to lieing, yep I can understand it, but if everything was OK would there be a need to lie? Hard question I know. x:flowers:

JaneC
17-11-10, 23:09
Hi Susan, sorry about your family worries :hugs:. I don't understand tho - are you saying you felt the mirt was helping you but you're not taking it now?

LucyR
17-11-10, 23:11
I find this to be quite a confusing post. You say you are not well and in the next sentence that you are well???

Susanw
17-11-10, 23:23
I find this to be quite a confusing post. You say you are not well and in the next sentence that you are well???

Yes I was not well,,till Suday my first day of not being sick,,Ive said from day 1 to docs this was due to me being sick,,over 2 months later I got a tablet that helped me the mirt,,,Im now doing well,,I went though hell 10yrs ago being in hospital due to pnt,,do remeber those days and they still being brought up last week at the hospital,,Ive posted about a lie to hubby,,nothing else,,as he going though hell at the moment,,Im doing well,,thank you to this forum,,im glad I found it,,and Im sure it will help other,,,,last post guys,,take care all,,if I do panic again,,wont be posting here,,or realy anywhere,,but im sure I will survive :yesyes:

BYE

Going home
17-11-10, 23:41
I think lying is a bit strong in this situation, what you're doing is just trying to protect your hubby because you think he has enough to cope with at the moment. Its not so much lying, its just for the moment keeping the truth from him so don't feel bad about it, your reasons are good. I'm really happy for you that you're doing well without the pills, and when the time is right you can tell him, but to tell him now would only make him worry about you and that's what you are trying to avoid yes? In the situation that he is in at the moment perhaps you are doing the right thing so don't be too hard on yourself.

Best wishes
Anna xx

Vixxy
18-11-10, 11:16
You know mirtazapine is an anti depressant and you can't take them on and off really.