PDA

View Full Version : this is hard..

girlunsure
16-03-06, 20:44
i'm not sure why i'm here but geez i'm nervous...

Alexandra
16-03-06, 20:58
Hi Hun

Welcome to the forum. Please do'nt be nervous just have a browse & if you need anything then just ask.

You will find lots of help & support here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

trac67
16-03-06, 20:59
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

girlunsure
16-03-06, 21:05
thanks
i'm not sure where to go in the site.. I am always nervoys and panicky simple things seem so hard.. i want to go out and shop for instance and yet i panic my heart is pounding i'm sweating then i feel guilty for feeling this way like what am i scared off whats the big deal people have bigger problems and just deal with it ,...what is wrong with me maybe its all in my head

lfb
16-03-06, 21:05
hey my first day on here today..so your not on your own ......

sendning you a carming hug (mm think i spelt that wrong

always loved never fotgotten..
www.justgiving.com/kylefaldborggraham

Alexandra
16-03-06, 21:14
Hiya

Your not alone in your feelings hun. I get like that too re panicky feeling, hot & bothered but we will get through this it takes time.

Keep positive

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Tracyh
16-03-06, 22:35
Hi I am new to and any problem is big if its you who has to deal with it,so dont be scared and read as much as you can it might help you understand more

Tracy xxx

Karen
16-03-06, 23:25
Hi Girlunsure

Welcome to the forum.

You might find the following information helpful:

First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps)

Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms)

You will find a lot of help and support here. Just ask if you have any spefic questions.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

sal
16-03-06, 23:35
Hi Hun

You have come to the right place and we are all here to support you and help you through this, we do understand.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Paddington
17-03-06, 00:25
hello,glad you found us!you have come to the right place that's 4 sure,We all have the same horrid feelins,some on the mend some takin the first step to being well,this is the best step i ever made!love mary-rose.xxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

shiv
17-03-06, 10:09
Hiya

I think we all get these horrible AND guilty feelings; everyone here gets the same. Just start by reading some of the most recent posts and you'll soon get the idea. I've only been here 3 days and yet it feels very familiar and comforting already.

Take care

Shiv x

Meg
17-03-06, 17:09
Hello and hope you can find some help here .

Do let us know if there is anything we can do to help and when you're ready feel free to let us know a bit more about your issues

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

nomorepanic
17-03-06, 19:24
Hi there and welcome aboard. You will soon settle in here and find your way around so don't be daunted ok?

Hope you get some great help on here.

Nicola