PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

Berti
18-11-10, 09:47
Hi folks Berti here,

Im not doing too good today, feeling really anxious and have been sick twice with it. I am struggling away in work just now trying to fight it i dont want to give in to it but I need help!!!!!

My boss and everyone in work are very understanding and this helps me a lot, my family are the best at helping me through the rough times...i only want to get better...please please please let me get better...

B xx

diane07
18-11-10, 09:49
Hi Berti

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

JennyR
18-11-10, 14:10
Hi Berti,

Sounds like you are going through a horrible time - I was the same I was feeling ill due to anxiety and I ended up physically and mentally exhausted because I continued going to work I didn't want to give in but eventually I had to as I couldn't go on the way I was I am now off sick, and I am going to deal with my anxiety/panic attacks and try get it under control more then go back to work. You need to take small steps... Just think positive and tell yourself you can do it and always remind yourself that you are fine it is just the horrible thoughts going through your mind but they will pass!
Take care
Jenny :)

Berti
18-11-10, 14:55
Thank you Jenny R for your kind words xx

paulst
18-11-10, 15:19
Hello Berti and:welcome:to the forum.

Vanilla Sky
19-11-10, 11:09
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x