PDA

View Full Version : Hello Im New

Vixi
16-03-06, 21:27
Hi Everyone

Found this site a few months ago I almost cried with relief, as I thought I was going mad.

Now I know im not alone:)
Since reading this has prompted me to see my Doctor and tell him the Anxiety and Panics I have been having.

Look forward to chating to everyone :)

Alexandra
16-03-06, 21:38
Hi Vixi

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

lfb
16-03-06, 21:46
hey am louis ei join today asweel..i know i really did think i was going mad....lol

bnut hey we not... welcome

trac67
16-03-06, 21:52
Hi Vixi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

FRANKIEISBACK
16-03-06, 22:12
good on you, your doctor is the first step

Tracyh
16-03-06, 22:26
Hi I am new to :D and isnt it good to read someones post and think " thats just like me " It makes it a lot easier to handle I think.

Tracy xx

Karen
16-03-06, 23:26
Hi Vixi

Welcome to the forum and I am glad you are seeking some help from your doctor.

You might find the following information helpful:

First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps)

Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms)

Links post: Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

sal
16-03-06, 23:34
Hi Vixi

So pleased you have found and that you realise you are not alone. That is the first step forward and we are all here to help you all we can.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

shiv
17-03-06, 10:13
Hiya

You've come to the right place and well done for seeing the doctor. You've just made 2 huge steps!

Shiv x

Paddington
17-03-06, 12:02
hi there good to meet you,glad you found us al!You have come to te right plae 4 advice, help and support.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Vixi
17-03-06, 13:37
thanks everone for the kind welcome
Its amazing how many people this thing effects as I said before you think your the only one .

Some great advice on here

Meg
17-03-06, 16:38
Welcome to the site Vixi

Hope you find some answers and comfort here.

Post oif you cannot find what you are looking for

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

Spice
17-03-06, 17:49
Hi Vixi

I look forward to chatting with you.

Welcome xxx

Spice

Two heads
17-03-06, 18:21
Hi vixi!I think we all have had the moments of feeling like we are going mad its horrible,i just wish there was a cure.But we all have each other to talk though our bad moments so there is that!we all just got to try and keep positive.Feeling horrible myself today,i keep breathing wrong and have had high anxiety since i woke up this mor,now getting fed up with it!How are you today?xx

nomorepanic
17-03-06, 19:21
Hi Vixi

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here and I hope you get some great advice and support.

Nicola

Vixi
17-03-06, 20:57
Thanks for all your replys I wondered if many of you also have been diagnosed with IBS ?

My doctor said i have it , but I am wondering I have really got it or whether the symptons are more self induced due to anxiety.

Sorry your not feeling so great today Bong I have those mornigs to when as soon as i wake im all anxious in my stomache . although I have to say I think my tablets are just starting to kick in have only been on them about 3 weeks now , the first few weeks i felt dredfull, so tired and felt like i was really weak in my muscles although the tummy pains eased I did feel quite low and was almost close to stoping taking them as I wasnt sure which was worse the tummy pains or the feeling tiredand low, but this week I have felt much better not half as tired as i did which is good :)

clickaway
17-03-06, 23:50
Welcome Aboard, Vixi

IBS is quite a common anxiety symptom. I get it in a small way at times of higher anxiety, but then it clears up.

You'll find others here have it more frequently.

Take Care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers