PDA

View Full Version : does any one get this worried

tricia56
18-11-10, 14:35
hi can any one pleas tell me if they go and feel alittle bit funny it only lasts a min or so and then i get scared as ive asked people i know who has anxiety if they experience it but they havent so worried now incase its not anxiety its something else so can any tell me if they get thks

Nigel H
18-11-10, 14:40
Please can you be a little more specific with your description, to help us answer with more clarity ...

thanks!
Nig

tricia56
18-11-10, 14:52
hi its hard to explain but i will try i could be standing washing up or just sitting downand all of a sudden i start to feel abit funny and fearful i dont go dizzy just feel abit funny a wierd which it lasts for amin or so so hard to explain wish i could explain the feeling but i cant

kayleigh
18-11-10, 15:02
hi its hard to explain but i will try i could be standing washing up or just sitting downand all of a sudden i start to feel abit funny and fearful i dont go dizzy just feel abit funny a wierd which it lasts for amin or so so hard to explain wish i could explain the feeling but i cant
it happens to me i can be sitting watching tv then all of a sudden i go all weirdlike you said its hard to explain it doesnt last that long my vision goes blurry aswell when it happens xx

Estranged
18-11-10, 16:33

Hi Tricia
I use to get that alot, and trust me still get it, but when I have it, the first thing that comes to me is "oh its my friend Mr Anxiety, so oh well, let him do his thing, don't fight him and you will be fine" Fight him as in Deny whats happening and scare yourself more..and if there lasting for only a min or so, your on the right road of dealing and accepting them..

PS. Alot of good people here Tricia, your in the right Forum

Estranged

gaaron
18-11-10, 17:39
Hi, Yep I get that but I put it down to my body reminding me to breath properly x

PanchoGoz
18-11-10, 19:16
They are little "bursts" of anxiety :)

mandie
18-11-10, 20:23
yes i get this to, had it lots of times x

Zee
18-11-10, 21:25
Yes, I have experienced that as well. It only lasts seconds but feels so much longer.

tricia56
19-11-10, 17:31
Hi just want to say thk you to every one who messaged me u have made me feel better knows and that im not alone and there is good helpful people on here who will always help anyone so thk u