PDA

View Full Version : eptopic beats

jodie
16-03-06, 21:59
hi all
i am so scared tonight i have been having eptopic beats all night not as bad as they have been but they are there and driving me med i carnt go to bed because they are worse when i lay down and carnt eat a meal they start then to ,i carnt think wot has set them of realy i dident feel stressed or anything i am so worried my feet feel swollen to which is making me think i have a heart problem
jox

ashley
16-03-06, 23:05
hay baby.. its alright jodie ... try and calm yourself,,, dont feed the little sh**s because eptoics beats feed on anxiety..thats why we get them ..its all a vicous circle you know.
Ive had them now constant for 4 weeks and when i am at my worst i can get them really bad, all day long... i mean most normal people even get them but they dont really notice them,..us folks tend to get them more..i have had anxiety for many years and this time round i get eptopics and yet never had them before.
Im not sure if you had been to the doctors, but if you havnt go and have a check up, to put ya mind at ease some what--but darling serioulsy they are COMPLETLEY HARMLESS i know so how you feel,
since i have found this site i have noticed that me and you ,, and somay others have this too... so nothink will happen to you love . trust me on this one.

ash x

jodie
17-03-06, 09:04
thank you so much.:)

i am trying not to let them bother me it is so hard ,i have got up this morning and still got them and feel realy down my little one has a temp and got cold and i have loads of work to do (i work as a florist )
i hope you start to feel better ,it is such a nasty illness it makes me feel like i carnt go on anymore i used to be out with frends in town all the time and full of fun now i dread getting up and full of fear.

thanks agane for being such a support

jodie xx

shiv
17-03-06, 10:05
I know how you're feeling mate. Did you read my post yesterday titled "please tell me someone else gets this". I totally understand and I DO know how much they get you down.

Please try and keep your chin up

Shiv x

jodie
18-03-06, 16:22
i got some info today from the british heart fou on eptopics it dose say that normal people get these but they are much more common in people with heart disese this has scared me so much i am sure i have a pooly heart i have become totaly obssesed about it it is ruling my life but i wont go to hospital to see about it cos i am sure they are going to say there is something wrong .
dose anyone else get these eptopics as much as i do they can happen all day long maybe 7,9 times a hour or more somedays none thats no oftern .

wouldi know if i had heart disese ?
i have had ecg done a couple of years ago when they were bad like this that test was fine the doctor has sounded my chest and dident say much

thanks for being such a support people i means so much to me i think at the min i feel safe when i read through the info and other peoples stories

jo xxx

ashley
18-03-06, 22:22
JODIE I GET EPTOIC BEATS AROUND 150 EVERY DAY--more if i think about it.

but i have them all day long,and i hate them---some times i get them and a sensation in my head with it...you arnt alone-- and eptopic beats in most people are harmless, please dont start me of about them again lol.

i hate them , hate them...

ashley x

jodie
18-03-06, 22:39
thanks ash

when they are happening they are so horrid etc
i also have pain in my chest tonight i dont know you must think i am mad but realy i think they get the better of me and i start thinking i have somthing realy bad wrong with my heart .they seem to happen if i move my arm,lie down well movment realy lol

anyway going on about them to much i know

jo xx

ashley
18-03-06, 22:44
Listen mate,dont worry about going onabout them,who cares WE DONT MATE...i know..how you feel they scare the hellout of ya,ive only got these 4 weeks ago, never had them before with my anxiety ,so you can imagine what i have been thinking... they are cruel... and yes i get them when i move , or lay on my frount anything,,, it does my head in,, it scares me so so much... one thing i have learnt is that,,, the more you think on them the more they happen... they are the b****s.
Try not to think on them, i get these but i have a million othr things going on with them too, it all gets me so down and depressed.

love ta ya

ash x

jodie
18-03-06, 22:50
thank you:)

for tonight i am not going on about them anymore

joxx

Meg
18-03-06, 23:52
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=palpitations

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

april tones
22-03-06, 14:57
hello! see my posts on these in symptoms board. i am worrying to and feel just like you all do. i have a child too xx

http://apriltones.proboards54.com