PDA

View Full Version : New

greenepeace
18-11-10, 22:34
Hi :welcome:

I have been suffering with panic attacks since I was a child, am now 33. I never talked about it until I was in my mid twenties when they got really bad but I have never had a doctor diagnose me with a disorder or suggest a support group and I have been waiting to get CBT for about a year. I am in the process of accepting and living with the panic but need to seek help from fellow sufferers so I don't have to feel this is some weird thing I am living with on my own. x :yesyes:

nomorepanic
18-11-10, 22:36
Hi greenepeace

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
18-11-10, 22:36
Hi welcome x:welcome:youll find lots of support and advice here, and make some good friends along the way x

Vanilla Sky
19-11-10, 10:56
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Night_Owl
19-11-10, 16:06
Hi greenepeace :welcome:
I've also found it difficult to discuss my panic attacks and have only ever told a couple of people about them,my previous boss as they were affecting my job plus a couple of friends that are anxiety sufferers but it's still hard to explain what we're really going through and thats why I joined this forum after reading so many posts here that I could relate to.
Hope you can find some answers and some support here I certainly have.:cool:

sammi
19-11-10, 16:10
Hi and welcome to NMP xx

paulst
19-11-10, 21:29
Hi greenpeace and :welcome:to the forum.

Veronica H
20-11-10, 10:08
:welcome:to NMP Greenpeace. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronicax