PDA

View Full Version : Home visit from Employer

jen1983
19-11-10, 08:33
Hello all

How are we?? i must say i have been having a good few days but today i am a bag of nerves because i have a home visit from my Employer, i don;t know why im so scared as its just procedure and an informal chat to see how i am and if they can help etc....

Has anyone else had one of these and could you advise me please, just to calm me down a bit xxx

Raver
19-11-10, 08:40
Well if it's just an informal chat then there's nothing to worry about. :)

They probably just want to find out if you're okay and to see if they can do anything to help. It'll be fine! :) x

ems43
19-11-10, 08:45
I have had two home visits now from my manager, who was very supportive. I feared she would be trying to catch me out/ push me to going back but quite the opposite she was very supportive and told me it would take time to recover. I'm sure it will be ok. mY manager sent me a letter after each visit to clarify what we had discussed which helped, to make sure we both understood each other. Good luck xxx

jen1983
19-11-10, 08:48
Thank you for your replies... emma are you still off work now? and how long was ur manager at ur home for? x

sammi
19-11-10, 08:50
Just wanted to wish you luck jen (not that you need it) your going to be fine :) let me know how it goes. :hugs:

ems43
19-11-10, 14:52
She stayed for about an hour, but I guess I am lucky as I already work in mental health so she was very understanding and actually helpful. best of luck xx

jen1983
20-11-10, 08:28
Well guys id just like to let you all know hwo the home visit went on.... it went really well. They have allowed me to do the hours i wanted rather going back full time, my new hours are now 10am til 3pm Mon to Fri which i am happy about. Also they said when i am ready to go back to work they will start my first week doing 10am til 1pm and so on to wean me back into it.

They were really nice, there was me worrying about it etc.... thanks for all your support :-)

xxx

sammi
20-11-10, 11:47
That's great jen :hugs: