PDA

View Full Version : Lasea or Pinapple sage?

Worry-wart
20-11-10, 05:32
Anyone have any experience with these? How effective are they? How well does the body metabolize them? Any risk of liver or other organ damage?

Also, what is the availability in the US?

I've read that Lasea pills work like low dosage Lorazapam. Lorazapam on low dosage worked wonders for me but I couldn't keep taking it.

Thanks.

Sootica
27-07-12, 09:51
Heya I have started taking Lasea, bought it on german ebay, only been taking for just over a week - I am taking because trying to taper off diazepam and hoping it might take the edge off a bit as I used to get on really well with lorazepam.
I take it with my clomipramine, but my doc has recently doubled this dose, I will probably not be able to tell if lasea helps until I start to reduce diazepam in a few weeks (hopefully). I'm not having any adverse side effects that i've noticed though, which is good!
I haven't consulted a doctor on Lasea yet as i'm guessing UK GPs won't know enough to recommend or not and German GPs not available to ask :) But I will let you know how it goes when i've been taking for a bit longer.