PDA

View Full Version : breast lumps

flatterycat
20-11-10, 17:06
Please can someone help. I am so scared and can't eat or sleep for worry.
A couple of months ago I discoverd a really weird sensation below my left breast towards the middle of my chest. It is hard to describe, but if my clothes touch the area or I touch it very softly it feels like my skin is crawling or pulling. It only happens with very gentle touch. This really worried me so I went to the doc who said it was nothing to worry about. I then saw 3 more docs all of whom examined me and said they wren't worried. I then checked my breasts and discoverd that at the very bottom of each one I had lots of lumps. I checked the other side and it felt similar but not quite as lumpy. Anyway I went to doc again who examined breasts and said all felt normal. Still worried I went back to another doc who again examined me and said it felt normal. I was then ok but suddenly decided that the strange sensation must be linked to lumps. I examined by breasts again and this time found a couple of timy lumps amongst the lumpiness. So, I went back to anothe doc yesterday and she felt and said yes there we're a couple of lumps but that they didn't feel in any way abnormal. I got upset and then she offered to refer me. This sent me into panic. I said yes and am now waiting for a letter. The doc said she would be very surprised if it was anything but I am now convinced I have breast cancer. I have a 16 month old baby who I am still breast feeding and am 42. Please can anyone help? So so scared.

Mogwog
20-11-10, 19:42
Hi

I have been through the same (see my previuos threads they are mostly breast related:blush:)

basically I have the same, what feels like a few very smally grizzly lumps in my left breast - I have had a scan and told its normal breast tissue although I do have a few very very small cysts too.

I bet your fine chick

Lou.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx