PDA

View Full Version : Little Introduction & sitting here all anxious :(

honeyp1e
21-11-10, 07:06
Hi am Danielle i have ssuffered anxiety since i was about 10 am now 28 yrs old :( my anxiety has always been on and off through th eyears but sometimes it has goten really bad and ive been housebound trembling 24/7 etc... then can go good again right now am at the stage of in between i have been bad for a year even lost all appetiet, gt an eatng disorder from it ec,,,, but past three day have been good for me i started eating more bits and not feeling anxious in the day :) good sign i no untill i woke up this morning with the worse nervous stomach and just started panicking for nothing as am fine...
but do you find if you wake up in the night or have been woken in the night you then start to feel anxious ????
i hate bein woken up or wake up early hours as i feel my anxiety goes high

nomorepanic
21-11-10, 07:08
Hi honeyp1e

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
21-11-10, 08:49
Hi Dannielle, welcome to a fantastic supportive site, youre not alone x:welcome:

paulst
21-11-10, 11:15
Hello Danielle and :welcome:to the forum.

laurajoy88
21-11-10, 11:24
Welcome to nmp :) my anxiety has also affected my eating-you're not alone xx

honeyp1e
21-11-10, 13:02
Welcome to nmp :) my anxiety has also affected my eating-you're not alone xx

:) hi thanks for the hello how are you dealing with your appetite ? how do you manage to eat. i can eat if am having a anxious nervous stomach even if am hungry

shaggyowen
21-11-10, 13:05
hey =]:welcome:

JJ76
21-11-10, 13:46
Welcome Danielle there is lots of help in the other parts of the forum that may be able to help as well as the articles to the left of the page.