PDA

View Full Version : hi im glad i found you all xxx

mrsworry
21-11-10, 18:18
hi im mandy new to this but this site has helped me many times so thought id join up... i have a health anxiety issue mainly brought on by growing up with a mum the same , the sudden death of my dad and also having a child who has a very rare health condition and at the age of 7 has had 88 yes 88 operations .. i am a panicer and always look on the black side i have had panic attacks and svts for which i had an ablation which thankfully stopped them. if i get anything it is always a serious illness not just a little ache and pain!!!my hubby is very good and i know at times i must do his head in , i dont want to be like this trully i dont but it just HAPPENS!!!!!! anyway looking folward to meeting some like wise people:wacko::yahoo:

nomorepanic
21-11-10, 18:19
Hi mrsworry

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

recoil
21-11-10, 18:35
hi and :welcome: to nmp

mrsworry
21-11-10, 18:42
thanks x:D

HarrogateChris
21-11-10, 18:51
Welcome to the forum.

Thought I'd return your very kind welcome to me :D

Chris

mrsworry
21-11-10, 19:06
Big thanks chris
sure this is going to be a big help to us both i feel better already just knowing there are people just the same as me and you probably feel the same i hope . i know your medication will help you soon so stick with it although its hard at first and if it doesnt kick in after a few months dont be afraid to go back and ask for the doctor to try something else they dont all work for everyone sometimes its trial and error:yahoo:
take care x

SHYGIRLAJB
21-11-10, 19:20
Hi, mrsworry,

Welcome to nmp, I hope you find this site/forum, useful to you.

Anita.

HarrogateChris
21-11-10, 19:20
Big thanks chris
sure this is going to be a big help to us both i feel better already just knowing there are people just the same as me and you probably feel the same i hope .

Thanks Mandy, been reading a few posts on the site and it's been good to read experiences that so closely mirror my own. I think I must have a good GP as she took an awful lot longer than the 10min appointment I had to really talk me through what to expect with the mdeication - I just need to hang on! :)

C.